Mama + me Journal Dusk
Moments with your children.
Mothers are so click camera happy. Of their children that is. Most of the time they are behind the camera taking 3543 photos of their children. Why not together? Because there is no one else around to take the photo, or your hair is too messy, or you have no make up on, or your clothes are stained, or you are not happy with how you look or you feel like you look so tired from lack of sleep. But when your children are older and they are left with these memories of their childhood, they don't just want to see photos of themselves. They want to see you! Just as you are. Don't just stand behind the camera. Document your lives together as your children grow into adults. This journal is to inspire you to get into the photos with your children so they are left with memories of you too. Each spread will feature a special photo and a handwritten paragraph about the photo from you, in your own words. A piece of handwriting that retells moments, family times, that will be treasured long after you are gone.
Moments with your mother.
This is the perfect journal to document your journey with your mama, or to document your mama with her mama - no matter what age. You can begin now or even look to the past and write memories together before they are forgotten. This will create a priceless journal that will be treasured for years to come by your own children too.
This journal has been produced in collaboration with Eleesha Quinn @the.quinn.girls
Eleesha is so passionate about documenting everyday moments with her daughters and her own mother and this emotion you can see in every photo. Journals her children will treasure long into their adult lives.
- Beautiful linen hard cover box featuring gold embossed title
- Matching linen hard cover, case bound with a gold embossed title and spine
- Each spread features a page to place a photo and a page to write a paragraph about the photo
- 120gsm paper stock internal pages (FSC)
- 96 pages
- Journal measures 170mm x 170mm to fit photos up to 6 x 4 inches
- Illustrated end papers
- We recommend photos dots, double sided tape or acid free washi tape for sticking photos
- Designed in Melbourne, Australia
- Write To Me own the copyright of this journal.